It's a little hi, and it's worth it

Assalamualaikum 
Hello, hi or whatever kind of greetings may do.


So, I'm particularly 19 y/o and I was undergraduate student
literally wait for getting into University, Aminnnnn~

So! sorry for that another so. I'd deleted all my post
I would like to start new on this blog.

It's all because all my post was to childish and crap
I'd to say, yes it is crap. real rubbish. Haha.

Sorry you guys for this long-time-no-update post.
I've been so busy with this matriculation thing.

It's severe pain my man. So and really torture.
haha, sorry, it's just only me I think, 

All people there living their life to the fullest.
And I, and I certainly not.

I'm Homesick. Silly me right?
yeah yeah pity me. Sorry for the english man, I'd to improve it.

And I would be update my life in KMPP, it's unforgotten memories.
all will be update soon.

and as you see, my blog getting lightly as before. 
yesss! I'm matured. pffftttt. 

So, it's 3am so I'm need my beauty sleep now. 
byebye :)

No comments: